Do you have a little negative voice in your head, running constantly, that undermines your self confidence?
The newest episode of The Health Sounds Revolution Podcast is for you!
In this special edition of The Health Sounds Revolution Podcast, I interviewed confidence coach, Wendy Bunnell. This is an episode you don’t want to miss! We had so much fun… there’s laughs, there’s some amazing insights… be prepared to be truly inspired!
In this interview, Wendy and I talk about:
- How to be your best advocate instead of being your worst enemy
- Your external world is a direct reflection at what’s going on internally
- When you’re confident in yourself, people pick up on that, and they want to be a part of your world and what you’re doing and be connected with you.
- How to turn off that negative voice in your head and turn on the one that’s loving and kind and so you’re your greatest cheerleader and advocate.
- What authentic confidence is and why it’s especially important as an entrepreneur
Watch the interview below:
One of my favorite things in the Podcast was the definition Wendy gave for confidence. It’s one of the best I’ve ever heard!
Now it’s YOUR turn: What is one big takeaway you had because of this interview? Leave a comment below!